PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An important MSG to my fellow JETCONNECT pilots.
Old 4th Jan 2018, 20:26
balance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by framer
The race to the bottom requires a segmented and fractured pilot body.
Every step that supports this state continues the race to the bottom.
Every step that creates a bigger, stronger, less fragmented pilot body is a blow to the race to the bottom.
I don’t care if they go on the list or not but if I was a QF pilot I sure would be pushing for it.
balance, I think you have it backwards.

Well, there are a fair few smart guys and girls that think putting them on the bottom of the list is beneficial for QF pilots long term. Woe is me.
Well, a couple things, framer. One - it makes a big fat zero difference to me these days. I'm just an observer now, and a fairly appalled one at that. So, no "woe is me".

The bigger, stronger, less fragmented body you speak of? Yeah, sure. Lets give the Gympie North Ultralight Club QF seniority numbers, shall we?

Your concept of 'bigger, stronger, less fragmented" is an unachievable Nirvana. And THAT is exactly why AJ and Oldmeadow are winning this war, and exactly why the pilot game is in a spiral to the bottom.

You might think I have it backwards, frankly I couldn't care less what you think. I've watched things spiral for the past 20 years, and I can't see things changing anytime soon. Especially with that attitude.