PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay pacific SECOND OFFICER – ADVANCED ENTRY INITIAL INTERVIEW
Old 4th Jan 2018, 17:59
XMV6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cityjet
Hello, Has anyone recently been for the DESO position? Im looking for some info on the selection I'm up in Jan for DESO.

Would appreciate some assistance, pls PM me.
Hi, I was in CX at the end of November for an SO assessment.
Its pity but after day one I have got negative answer.
My feedback is very positive. Environment very relaxed.
Team building half an hour exercises. A situation about a company in some place which are looking for proper manager with proper requirements. And list of possible managers are given. In 10 min you and your classmate must cooperate and find the bets manager for this position. After 10 min explain why?
Next one: atpl questions. Given time and some atpl questions from huge database. There is no to explain.
SIM test. 777-300ER. Nice one In the cockpit like from a roof of skyscraper normal take off, left, right, step turn. Ils aproach, go around, one engine failure, simple 3 steeps call out: left engine failure-confirm, left power lever idle-confirm, left master switch off-off confirm (or not-my instructor touched right master s.off)
Everybody are relaxed, no rush. The girs from Talent team are very nice. SIM instructors acts like in the beech, smile and relaxed.
My classmate from UK passed day first. Dont know about next day. Must to ask
I have total 2000hrs. Mostry with L-410 and An-2, in military.
So, try and will be ok
I wanna be here again