PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Has Jeff Boyd Achieved??
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2018, 10:26
HarleyD

Location: Aus, or USA, or UK or EU, or possibly somehwere in Asia.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I might add to the above that whilst the ponderous negative and compliance focussed monolith that is today's CASA will destroy general aviation if allowed to continue as the bloated self important juggernaut it has been bred into (inbred) I have respect for several, I hesitate to say numerous so I will refrain from such hyperbole, persons in key roles within an organisation they do not respect, working for ladder climbing bureaucrats that they do not like or respect, and who do what they can, as and when they can. These persons are very highly placed but still forced to toe the line by bean counters, legal and numpties that couldn't hold down a real job in the industry they administer.

Kick em all out and just establish a local FAA field office in CB, adopt proven rules and an administration that understands that no avaiation is actually a BAD outcome not an aspirational goal.

Jeff would shine in such a system where consultation is a reality, not just a notional buzz word, but........... I can dream I suppose.

HD