PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amazing Opportunity within Employee Experience Department
Old 1st Jan 2018, 23:49
Flex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Penny dropped

Originally Posted by Trafalgar
You know, there was a time where CX didn't have to 'convince' or 'sell' CX as a career choice. Another anecdotal bit of evidence of the failure of this management. All they can attract now is pre-pubescent kids, who live at home or think they are going on an extended field trip from school. They used to attract the best aviators in the world. Now, you have someone sitting next to you who can 'land' the airplane as long as you 'help out' a bit on the controls. Yep, CX, the world leader in destruction of the pilot career.
Don’t know why however just figured out a few bits re Our leader (small caps)in the people department.
1: The first thing this particular Swire clone did was rename the whole department. This is the exact same thing a male dog does at every fire hydrant (teritory marking). Sounds simple but not, very EXPENSIVE when you think it through.
2: With his zero background in the field, first thing he probably did is run down to Bookazine and buy the “Idiots Guide on How to Bull***t employees with gobblygook language and pretend you have a Harvard MBA.
Just look at the language used re the PPL dept and these ads lately.
3: And I doubt if this was in the above book but the word “leadership” has now replaced “management” in all CX propaganda. Interesting this is, I can only surmise he wanted to bring a little of his military background into his new management purview.

One glaring problem I have with this..
It was military “leaders” who gave the orders at Gallipoly.
But then, you can all make up your own minds on that one.

Last edited by Flex88; 2nd Jan 2018 at 03:07.