PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Class G Discussion Paper
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2018, 03:08
Dick Smith

Received 74 Likes on 29 Posts
Bloggs. Re Launceston. The VFR pilot monitored all of the calls from the airline.

He stated that he had the airline aircraft visual at all times and there was never any chance of a collision in his view. It was an alerted see and avoid system working correctly.

He did not call the airline aircraft as he stated that in his view there was no reason to.

No it was not a “ radio arranged separation “ system that you obviously have your mind set in concrete over. That was in the 60s I am afraid. Times have moved on.

Thanks for continually showing your ignorance on these issues. It shows others why CASA can’t come up to speed and copy the best. There are clearly some of your clones working there .

More importantly the VFR pilot continually stated that the ATSB had lied in the report in relation to the transcript of the communication. The pilot was never able to get the transcript of even his communication during the incident.

I challenge ATSB to allow the pilot to have a copy of his communication to the tower and then I ask them to correct the report.