PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Class G Discussion Paper
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2017, 08:28
jonkster

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Dick Smith
Wow. I can see why you people post anonymously. You must be complete failures in life.

Or just possibly you are members of the CASA “ iron ring” who are are not even confident enough in your reasoning skills that you have to insist your names are blacked out from safety documents.

There is nothing that stops a person from posting under their real name on this site.
woah... steady on - complete failures in life because they don't publish their names on a public forum debating contentious industry issues?

More than happy to give you my contact details by PM - I am also pretty sure many people could work out who I am from my posts anyway.

I can understand why people may choose a modicum of anonymity on an this forum - unlike people who have an independent source of income, many here (including me) are employees of aviation businesses and would not be 100% sure their employers would be that happy about them publicly debating contentious views, particularly when in online debates, animosity and misunderstandings can easily occur.

Not a good look when as an employee you alienate potential customers or have the company associated with my private views.