PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways
Thread: British Airways
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2017, 12:48
pax britanica

Received 48 Likes on 21 Posts
WHBM
Thanks for your post-I fear you are 100% right , ie lets sort of get it right and let the customers debug it. Still i got some revenge on BA who damaged two of my bags-the oldest tattiest two and baggage facilities gave me a voucher for reasonable replacements via their baggage company who respond so quickly Iwas still at LHR.

The BA customer service people on the phone were absolutely useless and gave the impression they had no idea who British Airways were or what an airline does-simply shocking.

re the comments on LHR R3 while major users might take the view that more capacity means more competition, they should take the view that they cannot expand at all without it and as has always been the case you cannot stand still in business , if nothing is done LHR will get worse and they will not retain business but continue to lose it without any way of countering the trend.

Twenty minutes flying circles around Lambourne among what seemed to be a squadron of BA 320s underlined to me just how full LHR is and thats before we got to T3 and spent 50 minutes waiting for our bags. In fact my two damaged ones and half a dozen others appeared quickly but I had time to go and make my baggage claim and return before the remaining bags (not just ours ) appeared. meanwhile on the next carousel so many bags appeared from a TAM flight where all the pax were still in in immigration, that the carousel became overloaded and had to be stopped -bit of a shambles