PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cyber Bullying Pilots
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2017, 09:28
kingRB

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
I was on that FB page and found it a great laugh. The spuds making that page were textbook attention seeking narcissists who had no qualms posting photos and "look at me i'm a skygod / puhlot" comments publicly in the digital realm. I didn't see any bullying or harassment while I was on it, just comments being made in humour on photos posted to the internet.

The victimhood culture is out of control in this PC world we live in now.

Gone are the days of personal responsibility. Somehow we've arrived at a point where soon as anything goes wrong or untoward in an individuals life, someone else is to blame and an authority is expected to fix it.

It's given rise to these special kind of snowflakes that don't live in reality. They live in "safe spaces" where they only hear or see what they want to.

Unfortunately for them, the internet is one of the last places left where people will still speak their mind freely, and without (for the most part) fear of consequence. So guess what, if you act like a f*ckwit, people are going to call you out for it.

If you can't come to terms with that, do not post photos about yourself on the internet.