PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be The Best
Thread: Be The Best
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2017, 10:55
bunta130

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This story has really 'gripped' me.

Firstly, if the 'Market Researchers' really think that being proud of at least striving to be 'The Best' is so wrong, maybe we can transport them to the Front Line and place them with a unit that 'hopefully' will be good enough to survive contact with the enemy....if not, well, at least it was a diverse and inclusive bunch....

Secondly, if the Army has wasted a single penny on this pettyfogging, those responsible for corporate image should be sacked...and I include the very top echelons. Perhaps each should remember the moral courage and pride instilled during officer training, wonder why they have individually lost that over the years of 'brown-nosing' to get to the top, and either have a word with themselves or do the decent thing of stepping aside so proper leaders can take their places.

This highlighted for me all that is wrong with the Forces....Lions led by Donkeys, most of whom are keen to be knighted or further ennobled rather than to do what is right. Like promoting caricature of like must stop or we will fall into the moral abyss.

For the first time in my life, I feel a letter to the papers 'coming on'.....