PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Airlines (HKA)
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2017, 12:36
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello DP. You're up early today. And btw, that's 1311 now. I told you, I am ensuring that the dissemination of propaganda by CX is countered with the facts. Only those in management react as you do. You make it an ad hominem attack. You never address the FACTS of the message, only attack the messenger. That's the beauty of the internet, CX can't control it. I have plenty of time to analyse the diatribe of rubbish that comes out of your offices and I then repackage it to shine a bit of clarity for the benefit of my colleagues. And that is the difference: they are my colleagues. Not my adversaries, as they are to you. If I can help one 25-40 year old pilot from wasting his career with an employer that clearly doesn't deserve him/her, then I am grateful. If I can help that person find themselves settled in their home country with a happy family, living in decent accommodation and their children not at risk of asthma or worse, then it's worth it. This airline is treating it's loyal, hard working and experienced pilots with contempt and disrespect. I've put up with that for well over 20 years, and i'm hoping that others needn't suffer the same fate. As for you and your kind, your entire purpose is based on nothing more than moving a pencil around, and envying others. That is the type of person that is truly pathetic. That and the deluded belief that somehow 20 ish year old cadets can supplant a battle hardened and experienced workforce, without drastic and tragic consequences. Only a clueless bean counter can't see the absurdity in that.

Last edited by Trafalgar; 24th Dec 2017 at 12:56.