PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Airlines (HKA)
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2017, 09:12
enoughisenough_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And my join date has what relevance? So just because he posts on an anonymous forum that he doesn't do those things, we are suppposed to believe him?

1310 posts since end of 2015 all in fragrant harbor moaning about cx. Does Traf have nothing better to do with his life than complain every single day on an internet forum about the company that places food in front of him and his family. Sounds pretty bitter yet he still works here.

He is in no position to tell others to leave or say how great life is outside of cx unless he himself hands in his resignation.

Good luck finding a contract as good as the CX one which doesn't involve living in Mainland China. Traf knows it and that's why he continues in his miserable existence at Cathay.

Time will tell whether or not removal of ARAPA will cause a spike in resignations but I am betting the majority will stay.

And before you say I am pro-company or a management stooge... I'm not, I'm just a realist. Attempting to convince LEPs to resign is not going to improve your contract. All you are doing is contributing to the already toxic workplace and I would hate to have to share the flight deck with you.