PDA

View Full Version : Annex 11

av8boy
11th Aug 2003, 01:29
I've searched the archive and this is, of course, something that's come up a number of times, but please allow me to ask anew...

Anybody got an electronic copy of Annex 11 to share?

I'm well aware of how to go about this by sending money to ICAO, but for the casual browse, the cost is a bit steep. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Dave

CUNIM
11th Aug 2003, 01:52
Call me:D :ok: I'll see what I can do

av8boy
11th Aug 2003, 22:00
CUNIM has graciously filled my request, so this thread may now safely be disregarded.

Thanks! :ok:

Dave

niknak
12th Aug 2003, 05:32
Sorry Dave, questions still have to be asked!
Annexe 11 isn't exactly bed time reading, so what do you want it for?.....:suspect:

av8boy
12th Aug 2003, 06:20
OK. You caught me. I'm a sucker for the phrase, "contingency RNAV routes." Can't help it. Always have been. :)

Believe it or not (and I cannot believe I'm actually admitting this), I WILL be treating it as bedtime reading. Although I'm quite intimate with FAA pubs (7110.65, TERPS, et al), my lack of familiarity with ICAO Annexes was recently brought to my attention and I aim to remedy that situation. What's more, the fact that ICAO wants money before they'll let me look at Annex 11 clearly means that there is something in there I simply MUST see. I'll let you know when I find it.

Dave
:ok: