PDA

View Full Version : Pinks London Bash PICTURES....!!!!!!

BRL
9th Aug 2003, 04:03
A cracker of a night with some great people, a really good night.
Pictures can be found here.......... (http://uk.msnusers.com/brightonstuff/shoebox.msnw)

Circuit Basher
9th Aug 2003, 04:38
Great to hear that it was a successful night out and that no expensive dentist's bills were incurred ;)

Would I be unduly harsh to note that Penguina:

a. Gradually moved from pints to halves to shorts during the evening.

and

b. Seemed to be suffering a little towards the end of the evening from jet lag (or sherbet lag?? ;) ). Witness the following photo (http://uk.msnusers.com/brightonstuff/londonbash.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=120)

Sorry - Penguina - had to be done!!! :D

Saab Dastard
9th Aug 2003, 07:12
Great fun, BRL, thanks for posting the pics! :)

I have no idea what my hand is doing in my pocket - honest! :O

Good to talk with you all, look forward to the next meeting, wherever it may be.

:ok:

Cheers

SD

In Altissimus
9th Aug 2003, 19:27
My cunning plan to leave before the digicams were brandished seems to have worked:E

I didn't flash me gap did I?:}

(Well - even if I did - you can't prove a thing...)

Thought for the day:

We now know that Pinky isn't a pigment(!) of our imagination.

...I'm leaving now.

BRL
9th Aug 2003, 23:47
In Alt...... You did flash you gap much to the amusement of those of us who watched. Maybe get a picture at the next one...... :}

Can someone remind me what was going on
HERE ???? (http://uk.msnusers.com/brightonstuff/londonbash.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=110) :D

iainpoll
10th Aug 2003, 01:21
Err.....Penguin impression perhaps?;) ;) ;)

Pianorak
10th Aug 2003, 23:00
Hey – what have I missed?! Must have been great fun to judge by the pix. Often wondered what FFF looked like – on account of his erudite responses/advice etc. Expected the odd grey hair and half-moon glasses - at the very least. :confused: ;)

FlyingForFun
11th Aug 2003, 15:59
I know it's very bad Netiquette to publish private e-mails, but an extract from an e-mail I got from Penguina the following day:Looking forward to the seahorse impression being publicised to the whole of pprune - NOT!So I guess that answers that question then! I was wondering why my big toe ached the next morning, but having looked at the pics, I guess Iain must have stepped on it while we were dancing :eek:

FFF
---------------

Rallye Driver
11th Aug 2003, 17:09
Some great pics. I lost count of how many Stellas we had, so glad everyone got home OK. Looking forward to Oz Ex Pats bash on the 29th.

RD

Penguina
11th Aug 2003, 20:20
:O :O :O

Man, that was good sherbet! Are you sure that's me?

Now, FFF:

I know it's very bad Netiquette to publish private e-mails

And yet you did it! Knew I could rely on you to provide a cheap laugh or two! ;)

Yes that was the seahorse impression but I
cannot remember how they got me doing that, thought I'd left it behind with my uni days!

Good night though. :)

FlyingForFun
11th Aug 2003, 20:39
Yes that was the seahorse impression but I
cannot remember how they got me doing thatIf I remember correctly, when you saw a camera you said "Oh, I could do my seahorse impression in front of the camera, then you can publish it on pprune to embarass me!" :D

FFF
-------------

Penguina
11th Aug 2003, 20:47
If I remember correctly, when you saw a camera you said "Oh, I could do my seahorse impression in front of the camera, then you can publish it on pprune to embarass me!"

FFF. You will be hearing from my solicitor.

:hmm: :O

flying school sec
12th Aug 2003, 06:19
I loved the pics! I hope you enjoyed Pinky's company as much as we do up here. I was talking to her today and she told me that she looks awful in the pics but I dont think she does.

Pink_aviator
13th Aug 2003, 04:09
Seems to be a lot of titterring going on in those picckies.
What happened to the one with me and the BRL.
I trust it was awful of me so you are saving me any embaressement,by showing it,or was it accedently deleted by a merry pprunne.
Good pics though ,and good night.
pinkster.

BRL
13th Aug 2003, 20:23
Do you mean THIS????? (http://uk.msnusers.com/brightonstuff/londonbash.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=116)
There are another 5 or so similar but that was the better of them...... !!