PDA

View Full Version : Hello and my first solo

Rupert S
26th Jul 2003, 06:06
Hello - those of you who use the chat will know me as Rupert S, the smug little git who just happens to fly. Well I've got my 16th and subsequently my first solo on the 10th of august so I just thought I'd let you all know that I'm joining the club and you can also post all your messages of congratulations and tidings of good luck :E
Thanks all
Rupert S :}

flower
26th Jul 2003, 06:09
Rupert may i be the first to congratulate you :ok:

Whirlybird
26th Jul 2003, 18:02
Rupe!!!

When you told me in chat that you would be doing your first solo in a couple of weeks, and that your birthday was on August 10th, I didn't realise you meant it would be your 16th birthday and that's why you were waiting two weeks to go solo!!!!!!!!!!!! I must be bloody thick or something. :(

Anyway, that's great!!! I'll cross my fingers for the next couple of weeks for good weather for you, and I hope to be...I mean I KNOW I will be...posting my congratulations very soon.

We chat addicts have got to look out for each other. ;)

flower
26th Jul 2003, 18:13
Just as an aside, and not wanting to steal Rupes thunder another Chat person who has problems getting in to it these days is Kestrel, he did his first solo also on his 16th Birthday and he flew it excellently congratulations to him to !!

ps I know he flew it so well as he did it at my airfield

TheKentishFledgling
26th Jul 2003, 23:53
Rupert - all I'll say is the very best of luck for the 10th - I'm sure you'll be fine.

I soloed yesterday on my 16th :)

Best of luck,

tKF