PDA

View Full Version : eurocontrol

iamtheone
30th Jun 2003, 19:31
hi everybody, just want to know how long it would normally take to get a response from eurocontrol after application to confirm whether or not you will be invited over for aptitude tests ????

weselfluren
30th Jun 2003, 20:09
You could try emailing them @ [email protected] and ask - they're a friendly bunch.
I think it'll depend on when you send it in - testing seems to take place every month:ok: , unlike nats, who it seems, can't be :mad: right now. You'll get to stay in a lovely airport hotel, meet a few others sitting the tests, then go home. Best to take an extra day in maastricht, as it's a top place to sit out with a beer after the testing finishes and Eurocontrol are paying for the flight and accomadation.

Only gripe was that after going all that way, didn't get to speak to any controllers or ask any questions.

Best of luck and maybe see you in IANS in 6 months time!
:ok:

WF

iamtheone
30th Jun 2003, 20:15
cheers mate i hope so :)

HN1708
3rd Jul 2003, 06:45
I applied over 6 weeks ago and e-mailed them to check they received my application (not the first time things have gone astray in the good ol royal mail) and they said they had and i would be getting tested in august.

Best drop them an e-mail and i'll hopefully see u there.