PDA

View Full Version : Coventry ATC cutbacks???

Charlie Fox
7th Jun 2003, 03:46
Any truth in the rumour that Coventry are cutting back on ATC staff & making people redundant????????

45 before POL
7th Jun 2003, 05:50
Anyone at Coventry able to enlighten us on this one? Seeing as the shortage of controllers across the country probably unlikely.

If your car pass doesn't work on the way out of the work car park tomorrow i'd be a little bit worried :oh: :oh: :oh: :{

Legs11
7th Jun 2003, 19:36
A colleague of mine was all ready to up sticks to Coventry at the start of the year...they had even got as far as xchanging contracts on a house nearby, and then, with a week to go to start date, they got a "dear John" phone call from Coventry withdrawing the job offer due to financial reasons. I have also heard that there are likely to be further cutbacks......all to pay for a new terminal I gather:\

niknak
8th Jun 2003, 08:25
Only atco's with a DC3/F406 rating and experience in low level pollution/fisheries patrols may apply... :rolleyes:

ShyTorque
8th Jun 2003, 21:52
The DC3s/F406s I've seen going past recently seem to be putting out HIGH levels of pollution, not low....:)

Jolly annoying at times to have to listen to all that ground and tower stuff on the approach freq. though.