PDA

View Full Version : The summer GATBASH. Suggestion for those going.....

BRL
22nd May 2003, 06:29
Hi all. The Gatbash is nearly here and I have an idea. How about we reserve a table or two just for the Private Flying forum people who are going? I don't mean this to be elitist or anything like that, just a good idea for on the night.

For those of you not going, I urge you to have a look at the details on the bashes forum HERE. (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81793) It is on Sat June 21st. Have a think about it. A lot of effort goes into these bashes and it shows. They are a bloody good night. :)

Hope to see some of you there.

FlyingForFun
22nd May 2003, 17:37
Is there are formal seating plan for the bash? Last summer there wasn't, it was jut a case of grabbing a seat wherever you could. At the winter GatBash Don arranged all the seating in advance, but I don't think I've seen him ask for seating requests or anything, so I'd assumed that it was going to be another informal thing this summer?

FFF
-------------

BRL
22nd May 2003, 23:32
I am not sure what he is doing about seating. Have not seen any requests for seating arrangements yet so I also assume its grab what you can, hence this idea.

AerBabe
23rd May 2003, 00:12
There was semi-formal seating at last summer's bash, FFF. Mod's had their own tables & could invite friends to sit with them. The rest was a free-for-all.

Can I also suggest that those coming bring plenty of cash, cos there is a teensy little raffle ......

BRL
23rd May 2003, 00:19
Mod's had their own tables & could invite friends to sit with them. The rest was a free-for-all.
Well thats me sitting all alone then...... :{ :{

brockenspectre
28th May 2003, 04:21
BRL - I'd be honoured and delighted to sit with ya!

:D