PDA

View Full Version : NATS interview results

AP
4th Apr 2003, 01:00
Does anyone know the average time NATS takes to tell you whether you passed or not after the 1st stage tests. I had my 1st stage tests nearly 2 1/2 weeks ago but have not heard anything yet. Is this good or bad? anyone know?

lucyfbowyer
4th Apr 2003, 16:29
hiya
it took them almost 3 wks to get my results to me on both the 1st and 2nd stage. Just keep an eye out for the postman and hope he has a wopping size package to give you. I've kind of got the impression from most people that no news is good news. All rejections seem to be the ones to arrive first.
don't worry
you'll be fine
lucy

foghorn
6th Apr 2003, 23:26
Hey AP I guess you were at the same session as me - I'm still waiting too.

cheers!
foggy.

PhilLUFC
7th Apr 2003, 03:33
I don't want to put a dampner on things, but I failed the january tests and got my results after 2 1/2 weeks, 3 days after reading about 1 or 2 people who got their results saying they had passed.

No news isn't always good news but good luck all the same and I hope to join you next year.

Phil

foghorn
11th Apr 2003, 01:11
No news was good news for me this time :D :D :D

45 before POL
12th Apr 2003, 01:16
I found out after 3-4 weeks.

You will have a good idea if you passed if an A4 envelope drops onto the mat with instructions for the next stage.

Kemble St is in the process of moving to the South Coast. This may have an impact on the whole recruitment.

Remember- think A4 :ok: A5?:ugh:

Goodluck

ATCO Two
12th Apr 2003, 03:51
Well done foghorn. Your aviation background will come in handy.

dannyo
16th Apr 2003, 21:39
Got results of second stage about two weeks after the interview.

Good luck and hope to see you at CATC

:ok: :O :D