PDA

View Full Version : Lunchtime PPRuNeing!

rotorboater
14th Jan 2003, 12:28
We will have to start taking it in turns soon, the server keeps packing up because there are too many ppruners in the circuit!

distaff_beancounter
14th Jan 2003, 12:35
rotorboater
Yes I keep getting the message Server is busy ...... :(

So suggestions:-

BRL asks the powers-that-be to ban everyone from the server, at UK lunchtimes, except those on the Private Flying forum. This is on the grounds that those of us with a non-flying day-job, occasionally get lunch breaks, but the PROFESSIONAL pilots & students, should be working or training then :D

OR, perhaps we should all chip in something into the Pprune kitty for the next server upgrade. :)

Circuit Basher
14th Jan 2003, 12:44
Ditto - I notice that the trigger for suggesting that we order a personal title is now 150 posts (think it was 250 until the New Year). Maybe Danny's trying to tell us something.....

Slight thread drift - maybe I should start a poll to see who would be prepared to incur moderate subscription fees for 'enhanced' service (ie) Being able to boot off the non-fee payers at times of peak server flow. I'm sure Danny would vote for that (equally sure that there'd be a flood of volunteers to moderate, on the basis that they'd get super-user status!!)!!

PS Now on my 151st post!! :D :D