PDA

View Full Version : ....do dah. What a wonderful day.

charlie-india-mike
18th Dec 2002, 17:28
Hi all

:D :D :D

I've done it!!!!!!

After waiting for what seemed like ages for this awful weather to go away, today was the day.

I've passed my skills test.

Off out to celebrate with Mrs CIM tonight.

Merry Xmas to all

:D :D

knobbygb
18th Dec 2002, 17:49
Can I be the first to congratulate you, as the memory's still fresh in my mind from last week. Well done. :D Where do you fly from? I was up today (logging my first P1 time) and the weather was about as perfect as it gets this time of year. What a day for it.

PPPPP
18th Dec 2002, 21:49
Congratulations! Yes it was indeed a perfect day for it, can you reserve one like it for mine next year?

Any nice tricks to look out for or was it all very straightforward?

EnglishmaninNY
18th Dec 2002, 23:26
Congrats CIM

Those beers are going to taste really good. Well done and enjoy your shiny new licence :)

Who has control?
19th Dec 2002, 07:22
Congratulations CIM - and a great day for it too. :) :)

Knobbygob - does that mean it was 9th time lucky?? :) :)

Well done to the pair of you.

FlyingForFun
19th Dec 2002, 08:09
Congrats!

And you couldn't have had a better day for it either, especially considering the crap we've had for the last couple of months! When I got an e-mail from a friend suggesting we could, ahem, be sick and go flying, I was very tempted!

Now go out there and have some fun! :D Oh yes, and don't forget it's a license to learn, yada yada yada.

FFF
---------------

Select Zone Five
19th Dec 2002, 08:30
Nice one CIM. It was a great day for it! :cool:

I was up yesterday too after a period of 40 odd days not flying. It was so good to get back in the air. I enjoyed it so much....

....I'm going again today! :p