PDA

View Full Version : paris day trip

A and C
29th Oct 2002, 19:02
I need to go to paris on a business trip Any information as to the best airfields with quick conections to the center of paris would be welcome.

Fuji Abound
29th Oct 2002, 21:08
Look here

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42884&highlight=paris

Keef
29th Oct 2002, 22:04
Depends! If expense no object, then probably Le Bourget (unless you fancy your chances at Roissy or Orly).

For GA, I reckon Toussus takes a lot of beating. Ten minutes by taxi to Versailles, and the suburban train straight to the centre.

John Varndell
30th Oct 2002, 07:01
Lognes (LFPL) to the east of Paris is also very convenient. Train station within walking distance of airfield with a direct line to the heart of Paris.

tony truand
30th Oct 2002, 07:07
Good morning everybody,

As a Paris airfields user i would suggest (depending of your a/c type):

Lognes Emerainville (LFPL) with TWR, customs, near transportation, restaurants and hotel. Airfield located 15km east of Paris.

Toussus-le-noble (LFPN) with TWR, customs, near transportation, restaurants and hotel. Airfield located 10km southwest Paris.

Pontoise (LFPT) with TWR, customs, located about 50 km northwest Paris. A bit difficult to get transportation to Paris.

E-mail me if you need more info (fuel price, landing fees...)

Regards.

Emmanuel.

Happy landings !

sickBocks
31st Oct 2002, 21:32
I did Booker-Toussus-le-Noble in 2:30 (PA28). Good location. Nice turn onto 26L final with the Eiffel Tower in sight.

sB

The Nr Fairy
1st Nov 2002, 08:06
Of course, if you're not f/w the heliport at Issy is a damn sight more central than any of the places recently mentioned . . .