PDA

View Full Version : Who do you prefer co-ordinating with !?

BakurBakur
28th Oct 2002, 20:37
Brest: Is there anything they care about? ... "Six coming your way inverted and with 2 miles between them" ... "Oui Oui ... no problem"

Scottish: "Helllloooooo? (Yes its a telephone) ... OOOKKKKK then ... hello 1960s!"

Maastricht: why do they have to be so damn efficient! and speak better english than us!

London S7 Lakes: - these have got to be the friendliest and most helpful controllers in britain

S29 .... nuff said

S8/9 etc. (or whatever happens to be open) tight bastards! most of the time.

TC ... ha ha!!

etc.

anyhow .. who do you hate talking to!

29th Oct 2002, 06:29
Oi! You with the broken nose. "I haven't got a broken nose" ***************. Seriously though we are nice people on the West End, we may have some of the biggest sector airspace but all our traffic has to funnel through little gaps inbetween danger areas and restricted airspace that you wouldn't believe. There is a super little danger area whose top level goes up and down with the pressure as well. "Camel through the eye of a needle? Yep, that's us."

Numpo-Nigit
29th Oct 2002, 10:51
Spare a kind thought for the nice guys (and gals) on the WestEnd. There are NEVER enough staff available to open all the sectors, and there's always someone behind them saying "it's going to get busy in a minute!!!".

If we were as quiet as Lakes, we'd be friendly too ;) ;) ;) .

Still, at least we get to talk to the "Father Ted" types out to the west.;) ;) ;)

Top of the morning to you - that's grand!!!

shamrock
29th Oct 2002, 21:06
What cross, Ted? :D

Vlad the Impaler
29th Oct 2002, 21:41
What's so Ha Ha about TC. See we are about to pick up all your CLN SH*TE. least it will get done properly !!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to join you all in the shiny new W**K PIT.............................;)

Avoiding__Action
19th Nov 2002, 19:06
What the H**L does S29 nuff said mean?

S7 most helpfull MY A*SE

You work down at NERC I take it?

Must do to get any help out of lakes\wirral when there is anyone there!!!

I always find Dublin and Scottish to be of great help

EGNS are good to chat with as are EGNX, EGBB most of the time

S10 are good as a rule but can have their moments :)

TC good most of the time as well

S3\7 or whatever happens to be open very rarely any help whatsoever!!!!

Daventry used to be a right pain but have improved a hell of alot don't mind ringing them now

And don't even get me started on EGNM;) :rolleyes:

Think that covers just about everyone!!

Oh no S5 fairly no commital on that one pleasant enough most of the time as well

London mil and LJAO as a rule top guys!!

Evil J
26th Nov 2002, 10:45
Any Brum guys/gals:- who do you prefer Manch or London???????

MATZ
27th Nov 2002, 20:05
You can't beat internal co-ord with Scottish (Mil) if you ask me!

squidge
27th Nov 2002, 22:11
Evil J.
I guess it just depends who's on and what mood they're in! My watch love hearing the northern lad who just sounds like hes laughing and happy all the time at MACC :D
If we could all be like that coordinating would be a pleasure all the time!;)

Squidge :cool: