PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Airline managers, Chief Pilots and HR Departments

Jobsearch
8th Oct 2002, 02:17
The Pilot job market is tough and extraordinary steps must be taken to secure long-term employment. Furthermore, airlines around the world are struggling to cut costs and increase profits.

As an unemployed Professional pilot, I am also struggling to cut costs. More importantly, I would certainly like to increase my profits and am looking at long-term solutions, opposed to short-term windfalls.

Without further delay – Here is my offer…

I am current on the A320 and have a total of 12000 hours on various Jet and Turbo-Prop aircraft. I want to work, and am able to relocate anywhere in the world on short notice.

I may not be current or qualified on the Aircraft your company operates, but let’s face it - An Airplane is an Airplane – and the bottom line is the cost of training the crew.

My offer is simply. If you hire me and I require initial training, I will offer my services at a VERY reduced rate for the first year. Following that initial year, we can renegotiate at a rate that is reasonable and fair. Yes! Reasonable and fair, not exorbitant.

Furthermore, I am not interested in the politics of “Pilot Unions or Associations.” They have never done anything good for me. My belief is simply – You tell me how you want things done, pay me to do it that way, and we both go home happy at the end of each day.

For more information, please email [email protected]

777AV8R
8th Oct 2002, 11:32
Try getting in touch with Euro-Pacific Aviation or Rishworth. They are good contract agencies. They have some openings at the moment. Many of us contract pilots work through them. Give Greg Dean a call at Euro-Pacific.

Hope it helps.

ipanema
8th Oct 2002, 14:05
Can't hurt to post your resume on the following FREE resource, either...

Canadian Aviation Employment Community
http://www.bloorstreetwest.com/employment/seekers/index.html

There is a link there to an employers' Board too (jobs available).

Good luck.