PDA

View Full Version : GREAT READING FOR PPL's AND AVIATION NUTS

gawbc
4th Oct 2002, 08:41
Dear All

I am looking at a way of getting banned from pprune. Anyone any suggestions?

Edited for the blatent advertising link. Next time, the big red button gets pushed.........

Circuit Basher
4th Oct 2002, 10:03
Ooooo Errr..... BRL's going to get his big stick out and shout 'Gerofff my Forum'!!!! ;) :D :D

Entertaining link, though - much of the water that's flowed under your bridge seems to have flowed quite close to mine!!

28thJuly2001
4th Oct 2002, 13:14
Oh Dear,,,
Two advertising posts see"PPLS YOU'LL LOVE THIS>>>NOT",,,, someones going to get his wrist slapped.

Walt,,

Ivchenko
4th Oct 2002, 16:20
I have never flamed anybody on Pprune or anywhere else, being of far too mild a disposition, but g-awbc you leave me no option.

How many rules of Pprune etiquette are you trying to break? Advertising, two threads on the same topic, misleading - and SHOUTED – titles, the smug arrogance that anybody has the slightest interest in your Airfix kits…..you leave me speechless.

But then I clicked through to your site, and things got even worse. My God, is it bad. As an editor I am accustomed to coping with acres of third rate prose, but yours makes me weep. You take the concept of literary ineptitude to dizzying new heights. And the photographs – do you expect people to pay for amateur snapshots of some fat berk standing in front of a spamcan?

Just to be clear, I think your book’s rubbish and your idiocy is matched only by your arrogance.

(Sorry BRL – most unlike me. Quite enjoyed it though.)

Select Zone Five
4th Oct 2002, 16:22
Posted to congratulate Ivchenko on a worthy first flame....well done!

Aussie Andy
4th Oct 2002, 16:27
but yours makes me weepBeautifully put Mr Ivchenko - I also had a look! :poo:

Fly Stimulator
4th Oct 2002, 17:17
Truly dire!

Still, as he says, "I guarantee you will laugh."