PDA

View Full Version : Eurocontrol reserve list

ramzez
2nd Sep 2002, 16:20
Hi everyone!

I applied for Eurocontrol in the summer and made it to the first phase of computer testing. I didn't make it to the first 12 of the month and was put on a reserve list for two years. I got 689 points on the test when 700 points was the last one to be called in for further testing.

My question is that does anyone have an idea what might be the average amount of points that would be enough each month? What I'm after is do I have any chances with my points or not? :confused:

MinimumRest
2nd Sep 2002, 17:54
Hmm, bit of a funny one this. I passed with 648 and a guy at my tests got called straight back with an amazing 845. Another guy got invited the following month with 658 (v. close to my score), so I figured I would be around the top of the list. But that was in January. 845 guy passed and is now in Lux, and there are people on his course who were reserves with similar scores to mine , who got called back and passed the second stage (obviously).

In other words, I don't really have a clue. Sorry.

MR XxX :confused:

phil_marshall
4th Sep 2002, 13:59
A lot of the people on the latest course seem to have pretty high scores .... I'm here with 830, and I know a fair few with higher than that! I'll have a scout round and see who got the lowest.