PDA

View Full Version : New ATCC seeks controllers

lukewarmskywa*ker
2nd Jul 2002, 19:33
Having recently taken possession of an otherwise uninteresting island (for the sake of argument we'll call it Wight), some business associates and I have taken the initiative to plan and build a new ATCC.
The system is designed to be entirely compatible with all our neighbours (ie. it doesn't work properly), and we will be bidding for the proposed (and in our opinion entirely realistic and practical) European Airspace Blocks.

Good local accommodation can be provided, plus we are on the verge of reaching agreement with RyanAir for a new service from the capital to Bursledon Aerodrome .

We work a one aircraft/ one level policy, which we believe will satisfy all our customers (climbs/descents will be subcontracted ).

Interested at working at this dynamic (ie we may be forced to move), New Millenium ATCC (bugs included)?

Applicants must be able to delay their transition for up to ten years, be completely naieve, prepared to be pushed around by idiots who don't know one end of an aircraft from another, and to work for a pittance.

Vlad the Impaler
2nd Jul 2002, 20:39
Hmmmmmm........................
Seems like my kind of outfit.
Where do I sign up ???????:eek:

roger
2nd Jul 2002, 21:06
finally competion for NATS. Can you guarantee to treat all employees like monkeys? If so I'm there, with extensive knowledge on what to do when the said equipment breaks.(again and again)

lukewarmskywa*ker
3rd Jul 2002, 09:53
Thats easy Vlad... just leave some contact details, and authorisation to transfer your pension rights; we'll be in touch.

Aunt Rimmer
3rd Jul 2002, 21:56
I'd heard NATS latest plan was to open a new centre on the moon, and provide worldwide ATC cover. Bet if they send the managers first they'll build it on the dark side ........:D