PDA

View Full Version : Britannia chief pělot

paddington-bear
23rd Jun 2002, 09:35
Can anyone let me know the chief pilot´s name and number, or alternatively the pilot who´s in charge of recruitment.

thanks in advance

:D

Hamrah
23rd Jun 2002, 10:59
A word of advice.

If you want to be considered for employment, ring the head office for Brittania at Luton AIrport ( Directory Inquiries ), and ask for the address to which Applications should be sent.

The Chief Pilot might not appreciate your phone calls.

H

newswatcher
24th Jun 2002, 12:16
From the Brittania site:

"At the current time and for the foreseeable future we are not recruiting Pilots. This is due to the world wide issues now facing the Aviation industry which has also had an impact on Britannia. Should our position change our web site will be updated immediately."

Site in question:

http://www.britanniaairways.com/jobs/html/pilots.html

Splat
24th Jun 2002, 12:25
newswatcher

But on the same page it goes on to mention SFT as a training provider. Now, they went bust a few months ago, so how current is that statement at the top of the page?

S

newswatcher
24th Jun 2002, 14:28
Hi splat, I don't know how good Brittannia are at updating, but their site has an item on last week's strike, so fairly up-to-date then.

Are you sure SFT have gone to the wall? I thought they were still in administration, and trying to find a buyer. I am sorry if this fell through.

TightSlot
24th Jun 2002, 21:31
erm... 1 T 2 N's

Bluebaron
25th Jun 2002, 05:31
i think paddy would appriciate the guys name or the guy who handles recrutiment. Sorry i don´t know but you could check Flight International, or just phone and ask!