PDA

View Full Version : Missing Ballot Papers

WetFeet
19th Jun 2002, 08:52
It appears some people allegedly didn't get ballot papers to allow them to vote on the current pat issue, and that most of these were people whose papers were sent to their work place.

Two points:

1. If there is a strike ballot, surely Prospect must send papers to home addresses, not to work.

2. Any Prospect member using work as their address must change this immediately!!!!!!! This will not only help Prospect when they send out papers but ensure management can't intercept ballot papers. DO IT NOW!!!!!

WetFeet
19th Jun 2002, 09:00
Further to my previous post, you can update your address on-line at the Prospect web site. It is as easy as that! Just go to www.prospect.org.uk

fish food
19th Jun 2002, 09:35
Missing Papers? If my colleagues had received theirs and posted them back and, with the return deadline approaching, my papers had not arrived, I'd have been on the 'phone to Prospect PDQ!

Papers going "missing" seems to be a pretty lame excuse which some of the missing 28% may be prepared to peddle.

Is there any evidence from Prospect that enquiries were made as to missing papers? If so by how many members and what was done about it?

Finally, if anyone reading this didn't receive their papers and didn't think to contact Prospect prior to the 14th then I'm afraid, in my humble opinion, you're a damn fool for not having done so!

:mad:

NATS_Not_Funny
19th Jun 2002, 16:21
If there is any truth to this then make an official complaint, otherwise it’s just unsubstantiated rumour, and doing no-one any good.