PDA

View Full Version : 81 Course re-union part 2

Bagheera
5th Jun 2002, 02:16
Ok I'm sorry my pancreas exploded and I had to miss the 10 year reunion.
However the doc has now given me the all clear and although I wont be able to return to the "Cadillac Days" I should at least be able to celebrate my return to the dance floor for just one more "Rhythm is a haircut" experience.
Therefore as I was the party pooper last time then I feel it is incumbent on me to be the host this time.
I'm thinking May next year (2003)! I know this is a long time away but I choose this date for good reasons.

1) It give all you guys at NERC time to resign!
2)it gives the rest of us time to plan our leave ( if any is available).
3) the strike should have ended by then.
4) its the only time time that there is any decent weather up here!
Seriously the reason for the big delay is I want feedback (No Im not running for a DWM's job).
Those of you that know me know how I love a party and so when I throw a party I want it to be the best and that takes planning and from you,your assurance you will be there.

Therefore heres the rules.

1) Anyone can invite anyone (provided they are LOCD, you know what I mean! )
2)You are up for it.
3) They are up for it.
4) my Idea is to plan a whole schedule of entertainment ( this may involve Atco 2's having to plunge into their mortgage fund, so warn the building society!).

I want a way to go though and so I also ask you for your input,beers and dancing go without saying but should we :-

1)Retire to a country house hotel,open fires, clay pigeon, walking, curling?
2)Edinburgh, Grassmarket ,Clubs, Cafe's,Castle?
3)Fife, St Andrews,Golf,golf and more golf (with a possibility of getting on Knock Hill to drive, Pete).
4)Edinburgh, history, parliament, museums (blah, blah, blah)yeah right!

I will take a vote of opinions, so please reply here or to my E mail adress, 81 course members will of course take precedence but in our course tradition WTF ...the more the more pis**d.

Bagheera
5th Jun 2002, 02:22
OOps sorry forgot to mention I also need numbers/emails whatever of members past.

U R NumberOne
5th Jun 2002, 10:10
Hi Baggy!

Sorry you couldn't make the bash last year - hope you're doing OK now - and its a good idea to hold another one (especially North of the border!). I particularly like the sound of Knockhill - wouldn't mind giving Pete a run for his money on the track again!

E-mail on its way soon...