PDA

View Full Version : Where are you from???

Spodman
31st May 2002, 08:55
See many posts here from The Old Dart, not as many as there used to be from the US, and the odd Aussie. Felt the need to quantify it a bit. Its my nature... Ok, my affliction.

Lets not confuse the issue with a lot of expat nonsense either, I mean where do do work.

While I'm here I'll leave a gripe, if what you are posting is of no interest to the entire rest of the world ( such as "From a puzzled pilot" http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55066 ) could a clue perhaps be included in the title to focus the regional interest?

M.Mouse
31st May 2002, 09:21
Point taken! Thread removed because the question could not be answered but still curious.

Brizzo
5th Jun 2002, 05:56
There was a story on the BBC half an hour ago. Apparently a little boy went up to his Mummy and said "Where did I come from?". Mummy gulped, spoke to Daddy and they decided that this was the time to let him have the full facts. So they sat him down and gave him a half hour sex chat with no detail spared.
After they had finished they asked him if he had any questions. "Well, that's all very interesting," he replied, "but what I really wondered about was this new boy in my class. You see he says he's from Sheffield"