PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else converted to EASA PPL - Certificate of Revalidation Query

kevkdg
17th May 2014, 10:14
Hi,

Just checking my EASA PPL(A) TMG which was converted from NPP(A) SLMG

The 'certificate of revalidation' page has "N/A" in the "Date of Rating Test" column for my TMG rating. I was wondering whether this should contain the date I originally took my NPPL(A) SLMG general skills test back in 2010? The expiry date is correct.

Also, on my re-issued NPPL(A) (now in the new format), the "Date of Test/Check (if applicable)" column contains the date 30/4/2014, with the correct expiry date of 30/4/2016. However, I did not revalidate by test, simply by experience, and my original NPPL(A) SLMG ratings page has N/A written in this column by the examiner.

Is this correct.

Has anyone else moved to an EASA PPL(A), or had an NPPL(A) re-issued I the new format.

Mach Jump
17th May 2014, 17:28
The 'certificate of revalidation' page has "N/A" in the "Date of Rating Test" column for my TMG rating. I was wondering whether this should contain the date I originally took my NPPL(A) SLMG general skills test back in 2010? The expiry date is correct.

That bit is correct.

Also, on my re-issued NPPL(A) (now in the new format), the "Date of Test/Check (if applicable)" column contains the date 30/4/2014, with the correct expiry date of 30/4/2016. However, I did not revalidate by test, simply by experience, and my original NPPL(A) SLMG ratings page has N/A written in this column by the examiner.

That bit is wrong. It should have 'N/A in there if your last revalidation was by experience.

Having said that, so long as the expiry date is correct, I'm not sure it's worth chasing the CAA to have it corrected.

MJ:ok: