PDA

View Full Version : EASA licence ratings revalidation renewal pages?

Stampe
22nd Feb 2014, 17:04
Just revalidated my work type rating today and see only 9 spaces remain I,m expecting to use 4 more spaces with various renewals this year.On that basis my "lifetime" licence will have lasted 2 years.Anyone know if the authority will be issuing rating renewal pages to insert in the cheap plastic wallet or a new licence to be issued with" donation to the dreadful Dame Drearys dress fund".Examiner really struggled in his tiniest handwriting to fit the necessary information in the ridiculously small boxes.What a joke the CAA have become.

S-Works
22nd Feb 2014, 19:12
I have 14 ratings to renew, most are yearly. The CAA sent me extra re validation pages no problem.

I have no problem signing in the space provided and don't see the CAA as a joke......

nick14
22nd Feb 2014, 21:19
It does seem odd as my Licencing authority haven't changed the licence. Still comes in neat separate pages with plenty of space for revalidations.

As Bose says, try asking them for some more

Stampe
24th Feb 2014, 20:05
Thanks for that Bose I popped into the Belgrano as I passed today and picked up some of the revalidation pages.Front desk FCL staff very helpful as ever and the new pilot area seems to be working well ! i even managed to avoid having any cash removed from my wallet.VBR Stampe