PDA

View Full Version : long Easy

F/O Kite
28th Apr 2002, 18:39
completed the on-line application with Easy 2-3 weeks ago, have
lots of big jet command time, UK ATPL, UK Passport, etc do I just wait ? or if I have'nt heard by now am I not required. Anyone with insight pls respond.:rolleyes:

saker
28th Apr 2002, 18:59
Know what ya mean F/O Kite, Thought it was just me they were ignoring!

Sent a message to easy to find out if my application was ever received, result?...........same as original application.....none!:confused:

Engee73
28th Apr 2002, 20:25
Sorry to be insensitive to your plight but has every other airline you've applied to in the last little while offered you a job? If not be patient or reapply if you are unsure as to whether or not the application has been received.

easy needs pilots (in the med/long term not necessarily this week!) and I'm sure would be keen to hear from you but being a low cost airline they don't have loads of people ready to respond all and every application that arrives on their virtual desk within the first few milliseconds. This of course ensures that there are jobs on the future.

Good luck with the job hunt.

;)

NG

Eff Oh
28th Apr 2002, 20:29
Guys be patient. I applied in January, and only got a repy last week! :) As mentioned above, they are VERY busy, so hang on in there. :)
Good luck.
Eff Oh. :cool:

In trim
29th Apr 2002, 21:05
I'll echo what was said above....the guys are busy.

I think everyone with a 30 minute experience flight in a Cessna is applying to easy at the moment, so please be patient.