PDA

View Full Version : BEC advice

Roland Butter
27th Apr 2002, 20:17
The following was inferred during a pay brief recently by the branch to its NATS ATCO members.

1. Vote against a 2 year deal.
2. Vote not to accept a 2.2% offer for 2002 allowing the branch to re-negotiate better for its members.
3. Await the application of a motion at the annual conference which should benefit all ATCO's.

Anyone from the BEC like to comment?

2 six 4
27th Apr 2002, 23:54
Advice by whom ? Where ? When ?

I've not heard any advice so far.

HounslowHarry
28th Apr 2002, 14:07
:confused:
Neither have most of the BEC, I suspect.

The BEC, I understand, are meeting on Tuesday in London. They will, no doubt, be considering feeling and feedback from all the representatives and members who have bothered to take the time. I just hope everyone who has posted on the forums have done this (through the proper democratic channels).

Roland, I suspect, is mischief making, especially serious as the stakes are high.

I'm sure the BEC will also be considering all the pitfuls and exit strategies of all the possible outcomes, something the people on these forums without any responsibility or accountability often do not do. Something i do know of some of the people involved. They take their responsibilties very seriously and always do the best possible for the ATCO.

Please feel free to copy this into other forums.