PDA

View Full Version : Change Of Address

F4TCT
13th Mar 2013, 12:38
Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere.

I have JAR FCL PPL licence and have just changed address.

How do i log this change of address with CAA/EASA? and will they resend a new EASA licence out automatically?

Dan

mad_jock
13th Mar 2013, 13:04
You have to apply and get issued with a new EASA license and pay the money for it.

F4TCT
13th Mar 2013, 13:13
euuuurrrgghhhh!

just looked at the fee calculator for what i need, £79 cheeky bloody sods they are.

I have an NPPL also so probably double the money again!

I assume that this http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/SRG1105AFFenabld.pdf is the correct form?

Dan

mad_jock
13th Mar 2013, 13:23
Yep

I renewed my license before all this started just so that it would have a few years to bed in and calm down before having to dip my toe in.

Your months until you get anything back.

I would just leave it until before the price hike next year.

F4TCT
13th Mar 2013, 13:32
cheers.

why does this have to be so complicated? :ugh:

Dan

mad_jock
13th Mar 2013, 13:42
Its not that bad to be honest if your a PPL.

You need to make sure you have a language sign off as well mind for the English.

Its just years of things being hodged potched together and they have gotten rid of all the grandfather licenses which were floating about. There were alot of differnt flavours of them and alot of folk inside the individual states didn't have a clue about thier ones never mind outside them.

Mind you UK CAA seems to have invented red tape to cover the red tape.

Even made new forms up from the ones already provided by EASA can't make things to easy can they. Oh and give you a licsense which is just screaming to be chopped up to fit in the wallet provided then say that it is invalid if you do.

F4TCT
13th Mar 2013, 13:51
But my issue is, they already have all of the information required on the form, information that quite frankly I dont think i have to hand, such as pass marks on exams etc.

Its like changing address on your car V5 but having to input all of the car VIN numbers and stuff again. Frustrating, especially as it seems i need my instructors sign off, pity he lives 4 hours drive away.

Thanks for the help anyway.

:sad:

mad_jock
13th Mar 2013, 13:59
Sorry its 1104 you need and also the one for your english sign off.

SRG1104: Application for EASA Part-FCL Pilot Licence - Conversion of an Existing National or JAR-FCL Licence issued by the United Kingdom | Publications | About the CAA (http://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=33&pagetype=65&appid=11&mode=detail&id=452)

F4TCT
13th Mar 2013, 14:25
thanks

:ok: