PDA

View Full Version : Dear santa

piperboy84
22nd Jan 2013, 11:07
Dear Santa,

I know you may think this is a bit late, but on the flip side you've probably got some more time on your hands to fulfil a big (and very well behaved) kids dream.

As you and the elves have probably noticed the weather in these parts is complete ****e, much like it is at the North Pole I,d imagine, and this has severely restricted my flying. Now that we have a good covering of snow on the strip I wonder pretty please if you could get me a pair of Trick Air Alpine 3000 skis (picture link attached) for my Maule? I know they are very expensive but I really, really, really want them and I will be the bestest boy forever and won't ask for anything else ever again.

http://www.trickair.com/images/a3000_banner.jpg

Yours busy doing all my chores Piperboy,

P.S Your elves seem like handy little bastards have them throw the skis on the plane for me if you would.

tomtytom
22nd Jan 2013, 11:45
Find your local winter sports shop. Buy the cheapest pair of skis you canfind. On way to airport stop by a DIY shop and grab some duct tape and someratchet straps. You see where I'm going with this?

dont overfil
22nd Jan 2013, 12:19
Do the big wheels not work in the snow? You will maybe only need a little ski for the tailwheel.

D.O.