PDA

View Full Version : EFT in Florida in July 2013 anyone?

dodos9
20th Jan 2013, 00:23
Hi guys,
I was just wondering if anyone has already booked or is planning on doing any course at EFT in July 2013? I'll be there to do my EASA PPL and I am just curious to see if anyone will be there at that time too.

dodos9

Adrien46
14th Feb 2013, 03:38
Hi man,

I will probably be there is year not when exactly for the moment. May be we will catch up there. Cheers

dodos9
8th Apr 2013, 21:43
Just to revive the thread, I am going on June 29th till July 26th. Anyone else there at that time?

Cheers

hellcheez
17th Apr 2013, 13:30
I'm looking at doing a PPL around that time...somewhere in that neck of the woods. Ideally I'd like to get both the FAA and JAA license at the same time. No mention of it on the EFT website though.

dodos9
20th Apr 2013, 00:24
Hi,
Due to not much free time these days, I only found a little about what you were asking (FAA and JAA with EFT). What I found is that once youve done your JAA, you can convert it to the FAA without much hassle at all. Again, I only did a little research on that matter, so what I would recommend you to do is to contact the EFT directly via email. They reply quickly and with the info you need and they are really helpful - you are a potential customer at the end of the day.

Hope this helps a little bit and make sure to keep us updated about your plans

Thanks

hellcheez
20th Apr 2013, 16:18
Thanks. I gave them a buzz and they confirmed that's the case.

I paid my deposit online so all going well with the visa we should be seeing each other for a beer around the 1st of July (or thereabouts).