PDA

View Full Version : Examiner in Carlisle

user54321
26th Nov 2012, 20:00
Needing an examiner to revalidate my SEP (land) rating by experience and was wondering if anyone knew of one who is available in the North of England.

Thx.

user54321
27th Nov 2012, 14:53
Is there a list of contact details of examiners (flight or ground) published on the CAA website that are able to complete the administrative procedures needed to revalidate a SEP (land) rating?
As an alternative could I supply evidence of meeting the requirements to revalidate by experience direct to the CAA in order to get the rating revalidated for a further 2 years.

Thx.

JUST-local
27th Nov 2012, 15:35
Why not have a trip to Carlisle airport, sure there will be someone who can do it for you at one of the two schools?

If not Blackpool has a few based, just ask at one of the many flying schools.

I would avoid sending anything to the CAA at Gatwick at the moment is might have run out by the time they get round to look at it, on another thread there is a guy with no licence as they are snowed under and have taken 7 weeks so far without looking at it!

pembroke
27th Nov 2012, 15:45
user54321,
just a reminder that ground examiners(GR) can no longer revalidate a Part FCL SEP rating,"by experience". Only flight examiners(FE) can complete the form(s) and more importantly, sign the "certificate of revalidation" in the licence. IN-2012/110 refers.