PDA

View Full Version : OK GUY'S....Look, this is serious!

InFinRetirement
10th Apr 2002, 18:05
IFR and fam is off to MCO tomorrow and I would REALLY would appreciate it if you could get that new fangled 'quipment to work.

I'm desperate for my hols and it would be just great if VS 15 from LGW was not held up! Pretty please, or whatever.

OK, tongue is in cheek but I hope all will be well.

Wish I could talk to some of you again, especially Halo who I will meet - won't I mate? But I don't drive anymore!. :D

Keep up the good work and get the fixers to fix that contraption down at 'Swanick'! :rolleyes:

BEXIL160
10th Apr 2002, 18:25
Hi IFR... mate, buddy, pal, friend for life etc etc.... (Tks for the fast turn around on everything PPrUNe!)

Okay, I have checked that the rubber band that powers the computer been wound to capacity. I have made sure that only the most trusted are working tomorrow (i.e. Not me) and begged BIG FAVOURS of those who are. (Don't break anything please)

Have a pleasant flight and hope that it ain't too thundery over there in the colonies.

Best Wishes
Bex

(P.S. for those that don't know, IFR does sterling work for this here BBS and the PPrUNe Fund and is indeed an all round top person):)

InFinRetirement
10th Apr 2002, 19:14
Hi Bex. I'm blushin' :o

Ta!

BEXIL160
10th Apr 2002, 19:55
He's also v. modest....

BEX

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
11th Apr 2002, 07:01
I'm flying to Scotland soon - hope Bex remembers to put a couple of shillings in the meter...