PDA

View Full Version : Shell award CHC CNS contract

Brom
29th Jun 2012, 18:09
Just heard a rumour that CHC have signed a contract with Shell in the CNS. Anyone care to elabotrate?

Sir Niall Dementia
29th Jun 2012, 19:29
Well if they have doubtless that well known troll Shell Management will be on here soon endorsing and condemning the decision:ugh:

SND

Variable Load
30th Jun 2012, 09:20
Anyone care to elabotrate?

I would if I knew how to :E

SASless
30th Jun 2012, 13:29
Elabotrate....a popular description of the methodology used in the writing of SM's pprune Resume'!

Shell Management
6th Jul 2012, 14:51
Sir Niall Dementia - do you perhaps want to share your own oinion?

SASless - for some one you claim to be ignoring it does seem that I'm Always on Your Mind!

Shell Management
6th Jul 2012, 14:53
Oh - and I see no one is bothering to mention the smooth transition to CHC either...

Brom
6th Jul 2012, 15:51
Well if they have doubtless that well known troll Shell Management will be on here soon endorsing and condemning the decision

SND
Sadly, your prayers are answered. Did take him quite a while though.:E

Shell Management
6th Jul 2012, 16:20
That was to give CHC the chance to shine this week;)

High Speed gennie
6th Jul 2012, 16:49
SM, what happened to your statement that Shell was moving towards the smaller and agile operators because they provided a better service and were easier to influence.
You let us believe that Shell was done with the big fat and complacent operators :=

Now you say that Shell gave CHC the opportunity to shine :ugh:

Or is this the other voice in your head? ;)

dieseldo
6th Jul 2012, 17:00
Old news announced to CHC employees several days ago.

Rigging Pin
6th Jul 2012, 20:39
Never realised the CNS Shell work was that "big".
Thought Bristow used to do that job with 1 or maybe 2 EC225's.

Good boost for the CHC guys!

RP

TWT
6th Jul 2012, 23:21
Sir Niall Dementia - do you perhaps want to share your own oinion?

oinion ?...

Colibri49
8th Jul 2012, 11:48
For what it's worth, I'm given to understand that SM is a retired Shell engineer. In fact one of my colleagues has met him and knows his name, although he's obviously not going to divulge it. Neither would I, if I knew.

However the fact that SM is retired might be the reason why he seems to feel that he can pontificate on helicopter issues and make statements that his erstwhile employer would never sanction nor endorse.

To me his utterances exhibit a modicum of disloyalty to the "hand that feeds him", although perhaps there are one or two of his former colleagues who share his views. Still, I think he's not doing Shell any favours.

As before, I won't be entering into any communications with him at any level, particularly as I have no ambition to be dragged down.