PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan overflight permits, what to read back.

boingdrvr
18th Jun 2012, 17:03
This is an example of a permit:

HQCCA/1601/08/15/AT-NR(NS-6830)DTD 201711

If asked by Control to read the over flight permit to them, do I have to read the whole thing to them? Or do they only want a particular part?

Thanks in advance!

Checkboard
18th Jun 2012, 18:29
Personally, I'd just read the last six digits. If they want more, I'm sure they'll ask for it.

boingdrvr
19th Jun 2012, 14:36
Thanks.

Anyone else??

By George
20th Jun 2012, 08:38
I have flown over Pakistan many times and have never been asked, mind you this is flying for a major airline. In the old days you had to quote an Air Defence Clearance number (if asked), but even that seems to have gone. Some times you hear people asking "request ADC", but not many seem to anymore. Are you a Bizjet? Maybe that is different. Just change frequency and get on with eating lunch seems to work.

EMB170
20th Jun 2012, 12:32
Been going to and from India for more times as can remember, flying a business jet and more often than not they won't bother asking but if they do they want to know the whole thing .
good luck
E170

boingdrvr
20th Jun 2012, 17:02
Not a Bizet driver. Just a freighter puke not wanting to pi$$ off Control.

Thanks for the replies peeps.

flytag
20th Sep 2015, 13:31
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Permit Number (Decode) : NS # :- ( YY MM ) – ( Permit Number # ) DTD ( Date Of Issue )

Permit Issuing Authority : PCAA | Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal 1 Building, Karachi Airport, Karachi, Pakistan)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------