PDA

View Full Version : Jeppesen Flight Pro softaware for FS200ac flight simulator

hobobob319
10th Jun 2012, 04:05
Hello,

I am searching desperately for software that will work with my Jeppesen FS200ac flight sim. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Josh

JustAnotherPoorSlob
13th Jun 2012, 21:31
I think I still have a flitepro disk somewhere. Some time ago I posted asking for a patch to allow it to be used with USB pedals/yoke (I had the patch years ago, but switched computers). Unfortunately even Jepp doesn't have the patch anymore.

Where are you located? PM me and I'll look for the disk--it's not doing me too much good without the USB patch (assuming the regular PC version of Flitepro works with your console...)

sigh--so much easier to set up for approaches than MS FS.

hobobob319
3rd Jul 2012, 05:30
Hi and Thanks for your help.

I am still looking for the software if anyone can help! I am willing to pay a reasonable price for it. Thanks.

JustAnotherPoorSlob
10th Jul 2012, 20:40
Just to muddle things here--wondering if anyone has the patch to change version 6.0 to version 6.2 for Flitepro?

The patch was free on the Jepp website in the early 2000s, but Jepp apparently didn't keep any copies.

Roger Rognrud
15th Jul 2012, 09:13
Hello, I have the Jeppesen FC200AC 6.0 software including the 6.2 update. Please contact me at [email protected] or 608-236-4000 if you are still interested. Thanks, Roger