PDA

View Full Version : Young french pilot presentation

mika33
29th Apr 2012, 18:40
Hello,

I'm a young pilot in France and I hope to become a liner pilot. At the moment I'm "Brevet de Base" license who exist only in France.This license allows one to fly from 15 years in a 30 kilometers radius around the departure airfield . I started my PPL training,I fly on R2160 and DR400...now I'm waiting my 17years hasty!

Sorry for my bad english!!:O but I hope improve with you :ok:
@+
Mika

Piper.Classique
29th Apr 2012, 20:39
Hello Mika33 and welcome. Where do you fly? Quite a lot of people on the forum spend time in France, you might be able to meet and speak english with us.

gyrotyro
29th Apr 2012, 20:42
LFBD it says which is Bordeaux.

Piper.Classique
30th Apr 2012, 09:19
Yes, I looked at that. But it is Bordeaux Merignac which according to the carte VAC doesn't have any flying Clubs. Which is why I asked.

mika33
30th Apr 2012, 16:07
Hi

Indeed it doesn't figure on the VAC of Bordeaux-Mérignac but it exist really!
:ok:.
@+
Mika

stickandrudderman
1st May 2012, 06:43
Well done Mica!:D
Here's the deal, you teach us French and we'll teach you English!

mika33
1st May 2012, 17:47
Yes, why not.It's a good idear!When do you want to begin?
We can use skype, if you want?
I'm sure many people will be interest by this idear...we could do a group?

Bye
Mika

Miroku
1st May 2012, 18:57
Keep this thread going, you never know but we could have a Brevet de Base in the UK.

Let's see - you could call it an NPPL:O and if you get clever and do some instrument training you could have an IMC rating.

cct
1st May 2012, 23:56
Surely there is no chance of an IMC on an NPPL?

What about the medical?

Miroku
2nd May 2012, 09:56
You're absolutely right of course. The post was made rather tongue in cheek.

However, I am always puzzled that the IMC is regarded as a life saver for JAR pilots but is not allowed for NPPLs.

My solution, as an NPPL holder, has been to obtain IMC training so that if everything really went wrong I would have some idea of how to get down.