PDA

View Full Version : little favour. need a copy of a chart at SAEZ

sudden Winds
15th Jan 2012, 17:35
Could anyone please send me a (scanned or otherwise) copy of the ramp layout chart at Ezeiza airport (SAEZ - EZE), in Buenos Aires Arg...they've got this new terminal C.
Thank you.
SW.
email: [email protected]

Denti
15th Jan 2012, 20:27
Last airport layout i have is from 25.august 2011. Not really new.

ersh2k4
15th Jan 2012, 22:11
Sent you the chart that i think is the one...

take a look at your email!

cheers!

sudden Winds
15th Jan 2012, 22:22
Hi Ed,

I just replied to your email. The chart you sent is exactly what I was looking for. See, our company publish their own charts and they havenīt published this one just yet.
Thank you and happy trails !

grounded27
16th Jan 2012, 05:06
Just to comment on SAEZ, fine airport it is. I remember our crew was just about allways directed to a short holding pattern with no trafffic to rationalise it. It was like tower wanted to make a statement about SAEZ being a high volume international airport, quirky BS. But hey the catering made up for it and B.A. is a fun city! Wish I could find myself back on "Florida street" eating a fine steak dinner one day again in the future.

Don Gato
16th Jan 2012, 22:19
The still do it, so be prepared to do a couple of turns if thereīs more than one aircraft trying to land. The steaks are still really good. Cheers.

sudden Winds
17th Jan 2012, 03:50
yup weīve been having big problems with ATC in Argentina for the last 7 years at least. A big re structuring of the ATS system is urgently needed, plus new radars and training for the personnel. Donīt see it coming tho....:sad: