PDA

View Full Version : 12 days at EK

neh123
23rd Dec 2011, 15:56
On the First day of Christmas Emirates gave to me a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Second day of Christmas Emirates gave to me two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Third day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the fourth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the fifth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the sixth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Seventh day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Eight day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Ninth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S
On the Tenth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, ten VP appointments, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the eleventh day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, eleven corporate updates, ten VP appointments, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On twelfth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, twelve month of no bonus, plus a final warning letter, eleven corporate updates, ten VP appointments, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

Praise Jebus
23rd Dec 2011, 17:05
Slow day was it.....?

transport jock
23rd Dec 2011, 17:26
wow... if all you guys hate emirates so much leave pls! atleast that will make more space for people who want to be there!

Rich8a10
23rd Dec 2011, 17:45
It looks like EK is giving you a looot of free time.... Get a life :ugh::ugh::ugh:

ENFP
23rd Dec 2011, 17:54
your first line blew it for me, I can't read the rest, the end is supposed to rhyme with 'Me":rolleyes:

Mrs Mangels
23rd Dec 2011, 19:33
Like.
Baa Humbug all you whiners.

Mullah Kintyre
23rd Dec 2011, 19:45
Pretty lame overall although the spirit was there. How about this:

On the twelth day of Christmas, the airline gave to me...

Twelve months of suffering,
Eleven jinglies jingling,
Ten hours min rest,
Nine managers lying,
Eight bids I wasted,
Seven indian turnarounds,
Six lebos sleazing,
Five hem a roids!
Four weeks of leave,
Three hours extension,
Two untrained FOs,
And a bull-shi-iiiit prof-fit share!