PDA

View Full Version : TV Shows and Sept. 11

Dave Incognito
10th Dec 2001, 09:13
This morning there was a segment about the years best/worst TV shows on the Australian radio station JJJ (Australia’s national youth radio network run by the ABC). While discussing some of the more interesting shows of the year, an episode of an X-Files spin off was mentioned (sorry, can’t remember the name).

Apparently this particular episode story line was based on 3 computer hackers saving the day by overriding an airliners’ sabotaged computer system. The interesting twist being that the airliner had been programmed to fly into the WTC. Even more interesting is that this episode was shown in the US during May.

Now I’m not trying to delve into the conspiracy side of things here, however, I found it very interesting that this bizarre coincidence hadn’t been brought up somewhere previously.

Has anyone seen this episode, and if so, did it ring strange sorts of bells post Sept. 11?

Privatepilottoatp
11th Dec 2001, 13:04
No i have not seen it but this is problably one of the rumors started by people wanting others to think it is all a big consperacy. Like the one where Nostradomous said that on the 11th day of the 9th month two birds will attack and twin sisters will fall. It is all just a hoax. Sad that people have to make up stories about this. :(