PDA

View Full Version : Info Needed on Global Circumnavigation/like

Cpt.Iwillbe
30th Nov 2011, 07:06
Dear friends,
Greetings and thanks for your time.
Don’t know where to post this, Mods pls help if I am in the inappropriate forum.
Need some information and help from you all on global circumnavigation on a single engine piston land aircraft as I intend to travel the world this way. I may even get to meet you in person J
Please help me with your experience on all aspects as I have never done this before. Should you have not done circumnavigation but have experience on related flying such as flying from one country to another or even crossing continents / countries please help me out.
Just an update on my earlier related posts before this, I am still with my student pilot license but will get my PPL by Christmas (hopefully J).
I also take this opportunity to thank all of you who will be replying to this post as well as those of you who have replied to my earlier posts.
Sincerely yours, God bless and Happy landings J

BackPacker
30th Nov 2011, 07:19
You might want to get in touch with some of the people listed at Earthrounders.

Earthrounders: round the world flights in light aircraft (http://www.earthrounders.com/)

Cpt.Iwillbe
30th Nov 2011, 23:59
Dear Backpacker,

Thanks so very much for the information. Really appreciate it very much.

Will visit the site you recommended. Should you have any other information, please drop me a few lines.

God bless, Cheers and Happy landings :ok:

IO540
1st Dec 2011, 15:06
Circumnavigation/like

r u expecting repl8s in txt speek as well? :)

Cpt.Iwillbe
8th Dec 2011, 07:21
Dear IO540,

sorry for the late reply - was away attending to other matters.

sorry once again coz I don't understand what is "repl8s" ?

I still have a lot to learn. Please kindly explain. Thanks :)

God bless, thanks and happy landings :)