PDA

View Full Version : bmir

V1RO8
28th Feb 2002, 22:24
bmir are seriously looking at replacing Emb 145 orders with new type.Any one any news.

flyingfrog
28th Feb 2002, 23:17
ive been told that all will be revealed on 5th March.

bmi are set to announce more bases for the baby operation, MME, EDI and GLA have been mentioned.

Presumeably this will mean more 737's.

It could also mean that bmir will be merged with baby!

Buster the Bear
1st Mar 2002, 03:12
"BABY" Cool call sign!

Do u do Flightdeck?
2nd Mar 2002, 01:58
Heard on good authority today from an Aberdeen spy(codename-"I know nothing STU") that bmir have acquired some cheap, unwanted and badly maintained BAe146 from defunct airline called "Everyone hates us".Livery will be a black condor on a yellow background with 2 fingers superimposed.Initially crews will be ex-flightline, whose pilots accept aircraft that might possibly smell of tobacco smoke.

nitefiter
5th Mar 2002, 15:20
sart. .well its the 5th so wheres the announcment?

flyingfrog
5th Mar 2002, 18:51
nitefiter. .. .As in my 1st post, I stated that it was somthing that I had been told. The source it is from is usually reliable, I am also waiting for the announcement.. .. .I only posted it as a rumour, as that is what it was, when I was told it.

nitefiter
5th Mar 2002, 20:37
Sart. .nothing on the press releases on bmi website and i havn`t heard anything today but i havn`t been in the crew room at EMA.It woudn`t be the first time that something like this has been just scattered around the tables or posted on the notice board.