PDA

View Full Version : 737 JAA L.P.C. question

tarjet fixated
26th Feb 2002, 02:53
Dear friends,. .being a UK/JAA ATPL holder can i do an L.P.C. with a non UK, JAA licenced T.R.E.?Since i guess i can what procedure and paperwork are required?Thanks for your input.

FL310
26th Feb 2002, 03:56
any JAR rated TRE can do your checkflight...no matter where and how, as long as he is legally allowed to fill in the required check form..... .as easy as that.

4Screwaircrew
26th Feb 2002, 13:43
I hold a UK ATPL and am about to fly an LPC with a TRE who does not hold a UK licence the company have been advised that although he can sign the paperwork for the LPC I then have to present my licence and the paperwork at Gatwick and the CAA will sign my licence.

If I held a JAA licence then the TRE could sign that without further ado.

AYR521
26th Feb 2002, 14:33
Dear Tarjet Fixated,

You can do your LPC with a JAA licenced TRE in every JAA country who received Mutual Recognition(Denmark,UK,Iceland,France,Switzerland,Netherland s,Sweden,Belgium,Spain,Finland).. .I hold a UK/JAA CPL/IR with a "frozen"ATPL,and I completed a JAA type rating course in Switzerland so to register my new rating I had to present to the UK-CAA the following:. .a)Course Completition certificate.. .b)proof that training organisation has JAR-FCL approval for the type required.. .c)proof that the examiner who conducted the test has JAR-FCL approval for the type required.

tarjet fixated
27th Feb 2002, 02:29
thanks guys!. .Hope it's easy as you say.