PDA

View Full Version : National Jet Italy

biggls
13th Mar 2001, 01:43
Hi, I have the chance of a job with National Jet in Italy, any info will be gratfully receved.

GEENY
13th Mar 2001, 13:11
Contract with whom?
Italian or some other....

Oleo
13th Mar 2001, 22:12
I went for an interview with these guys (paid my own way down), they left me waiting in the airport for 3 hours, conducted some of the "interview" in the car on the way to their office, left me waiting another two hours before seeing me, played music on the laptop while interviewing me (with people coming in and out of the room).

Then they told me they didn't currently have any jobs. In the car back the hotel one of the interviewers proceeded to tell another (type rated) interviewee that he had a job but what they didn't need were FOs as they were everywhere.

I didn't contact them again, and needless to say I never heard from them. If you do get a job the money is quite good (about 4,200 Euros for an FO) but you have to arrange to pay tax yourself. Organised they are not, with ideas for new bases changing by the day. Probably OK work if you can get it but expect adaptability would be an asset! Much better jobs out there (of which I now have one), but an OK first job.

Good luck.